Friday, January 30, 2009

30/365 City

Photobucket

I almost made it! Totally missed yesterday. I just could not get out of bed and I'm still trying to shake a stomach bug of some kind. Too much information, I know!

Today we hung out with a group of kids who all got together to plan and build a city. It was so cool to see the different design ideas they all came up with and how well they worked together. Of course you can't have a city without Toys R Us.

Lesson: Kids can do the most amazing things if they are presented with the opportunities.

Tomorrow: House stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea...love the creativity.

Anonymous said...

Kids can be so creative. Love it!

Jo-Anne Price said...

Cute and I really like your perspective!

Indiana Shutterbug said...

Being a dog person, I love the "Puppy Paws Vet". Looks like the kids had fun.

Jessica Sell - Owner of A.E.P. said...

That is really cool and very creative! Hope your feeling better!

Pam said...

I love these shots. These brought bake such nice memories of my kids doing this!