Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20/365 Goggles and Gloves

Photobucket

This is how I spent most of my day! Cutting wood and finally laying a floor in one of our bedrooms. It's much easier than I thought it would be, but it's not something I look forward to doing again anytime too soon.

Hubby handled dinner! A fabulous surprise gift to top off the evening! I'll sleep well tonight and life is good!

Lesson: When composing an image, keep it simple. The goggles were suppose to be the subject here, but I did not place them in a way that would make them stand out significantly from the gloves, so the title went from "Gloves" to Gloves and Goggles. It's important to have those details (how to feature the subject) worked out before you shoot. It makes the job easier.

Tomorrow: Water!

3 comments:

Jane said...

You always have the best "lessons" with your photographs. Hey, I want to see a photo of that floor too!

Nicky Heppenstall said...

Have you tried to photograph the goggles through a polariser? They'd sure stand out more then. And yes, when do we get to see the floor?

Jo-Anne Price said...

Great lessons ... keep them coming as I am learning a lot! Can't wait to see the floor!