Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14/365 Curve

Photobucket

Still trying to capture something abstract! I think this is better than my last complementary color abstract, but still not what I'm after... Perhaps I will discover that abstracts will be one of the subject's that eludes me. I'll try again next month, but for now, here is my try at bringing red and green together.

Lesson: Shoot something even when you don't really feel like it. Keep your commitments even when the commitment is between you and...you.

Tomorrow: A free day. No assignment.

6 comments:

Jodie's 365 Project said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Cool perspective!

Anonymous said...

i like how the colors pop with each other but I am even more excited to see, "Tomorrow: A free day. No assignment. "

Jo-Anne Price said...

I like it, I like it!!

Pam said...

That's really pretty Andrea. I love the colors and shapes

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

I love angles like this, sometimes when your trying to hard it's hard to see "abstract" - I love this though, it reminds me to see between the "cracks" as it were.