Monday, January 19, 2009

19/365 Green apple

Photobucket

I thought about not posting and just skipping day 19, however, it's more important to keep my word to me. Unless something major comes up, I will finish! Today I was not feeling very much like picking up my camera.

This idea came to me while I was eating a quick meal for myself after a yoga class. The class really did help to put me in a more relaxed frame of mind. What a day...

Lesson: When life throws you lemons make lemonade!

Tomorrow: Water


post signature

6 comments:

Jane said...

perfect choice of background for the green apple. Nice composition too.

Jodie's 365 Project said...

I love the contrasting red background. It's lovely.

Anonymous said...

Glad you stuck with it!

Kennis said...

I love the simplicity of it - and the colors are so bright. Its nice to know others suffer from 'not feeling it' too. Seeing you keep going helps me too :).

Candy said...

Excellent color & composition! I really like it

Jo-Anne Price said...

Love the colors and composition!