Sunday, March 22, 2009

77/365 Open

Photobucket

Be open to possibilities. You never know when they will spring up, so be prepared and decide that you will at least consider it before tossing it aside for someone else. Someone else will surely have the courage to gather it up and treasure the gift.

I was presented with an opportunity to do something that I've said for years I'd love to do! Now that I have the chance, I seem to be dragging my feet. This dragging is also called RESISTANCE. RESISTANCE is my current nemesis. I recently read that the greater the resistance, the more you know that you must do THE THING that you resist. Now I don't think that will always be the case, but in this instance, it's true. I have the opportunity to live one of my dreams and I've decided that I will step up to the plate. Sink or swim, I'm goin' in! We'll see what happens.

Lesson: “Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal.” ( source unknown)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what it is you are embarking upon? The luminesence of the flower is beautiful. DOF is perfect

Lanna said...

I love how you always put a story and depth to your photos. Your blog is always an inspiration to me!

Andrea said...

Thank you Lanna!