Sunday, March 1, 2009

58/365 Snow?

Photobucket

Just a few days ago we were sweating and wearing short sleeves. Today it snows!

I drove around for awhile today and just shot some things that seemed interesting. It was fun coming up with ways to protect my gear while I ran around alone in the cold. A few months ago I didn't think I would be able to come up with ideas for each day, but as I press forward it's actually becoming easier. Who knew! I'm so glad I didn't give up days ago when I just could not come up with a single idea. It's interesting to look back and to see how my photography is changing and expanding.

I think I'll give up trying to give myself assignments. It's really more fun just to see what each day brings.

Lesson: Life is a gift, relax and enjoy the surprises that each day brings. Unwrap the day in the same way you unwrap gifts from a beloved friend.

No comments: