Tuesday, February 24, 2009

53/365 Woollyhead

Photobucket

Craspedia. Craspedia is a genus of daisies commonly known as billy buttons or woollyheads.

I always believed that I love what I do, however, it has come to my attention lately that I truly do enjoy the relationship I have with my camera. When I'm feeling especially tense, I've noticed that I start to calm down and disconnect from my cares when my camera is in my hands.

Lesson: Give into your passion. You may discover that you truly do love what you do. You may discover that you are beginning to bloom and to effect those around you positively.

Tomorrow: People.

6 comments:

ackbar said...

Wow! Love these! They are great!

Lanna said...

I like the variety you put together.

Jessica Sell - Owner of A.E.P. said...

I have never seen those before -- Great photos -- very colorful and loads of details.

Unknown said...

They look like you stuffed a ball on a stick! LOL I've never seen these before. Yellow is my favorite color, it's so cheerful! Nice job.

Andrea said...

LOL! They do look like little balls. In fact, I almost called this image *Ball*.

Thanks for looking!

Anonymous said...

fantastic collection