Tuesday, May 5, 2009

112/365 Tear

Photobucket

A dear friend of mine will be burying her father next week and another friend buried hers last week. Even though death is a part of the natural order of things, it can still be a difficult part to face. I thought of those friends when I saw this image. It was one of a handful I took today. I had a vase of flowers and I was actually wanting to focus on a flower (and not the bud). I turned the vase and down it splatted. When I picked the flowers up they were all wet--a happy accident. I put them back in the vase and found that I liked this one best of all.

My wish for you:

I wish you bluebirds in the spring, to give your heart a song to sing,
And then a kiss, but more than this, I wish you love.
And if you like lemonade to cool you in some lazy glade,
I wish you health, and more than wealth, I wish you love.

I Wish You Love, Lyrics by Charles L. Trenet

No comments: