Monday, August 24, 2009

151/365 Two

Photobucket

We were slammed with bad news last week (literally every day) and it's good to have each other during good times and bad. I actually hate to say bad because it's a fabulous opportunity for growth and growing is not a bad thing. Too tired to go any deeper with that one right now. Suffice it to say, life is ---still---good!!

This was taken from my garden just before they were harvested. Apparently moist soil is conducive to mushroom growth, so I'm greeted almost daily with some new variety of mushroom. I think these are my favorite so far, they are beautiful and delicate.

Lesson: In every adversity, there is the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
Napoleon Hill

3 comments:

Ken said...

Simply wonderful! The focus the framing and the organic subject matter.

Andrea said...

Hi Ken!

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

The debth of field is perfect!!