Sunday, August 23, 2009

150/365 Vintage

Photobucket



Yes! I'm still alive and doing well. Just incredibly busy these days and that's both good and bad. I desperately need to learn how to manage my time better so that I can complete things that I start and build my business!

This is a shot from a recent workshop. I've been wanting to learn how to use lights now for about a year, but have been terribly intimidated. I finally got a spot in a workshop I've had my eye on for months and I was more than satisfied with the willingness of the instructor to share his heart and his love for his art--so refreshing!

The most memorable piece of advice I took away was for me to find my own style of shooting and to realize that finding my style may take days, months or even years. The fun will be in the process.

Lesson: How long should you try? Until.
--Jim Rohn, Speaker

No comments: